Taking Aggressive Action To Protect Injured Pedestrians in Marysville
If you are in need of the services of a pedestrian injury lawyer, Mulvihill Law Firm is here to help. We have a team of knowledgeable, empathetic, and eager legal professionals who are ready to assist you as you take on this legal journey.
Continue reading to learn more about how a pedestrian accident attorney can help you, or get in touch with our personal injury lawyers at Mulvihill Law Firm today.
What Is a Pedestrian Accident Attorney?
A pedestrian accident attorney is a legal professional specializing in personal injury law and, more specifically, pedestrian injury law.
Due to the high level of injury that pedestrians sustain when they’re involved in an accident, they must have a skilled, specialized attorney with the knowledge and training to assist them in their legal journey.
Common Pedestrian Injuries
Because every vehicle on the road is significantly larger and more powerful than the average walker, pedestrian injuries are usually severe. They require extensive medical care and therapy to recover from.
Common pedestrian injuries include:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Skin lacerations
- Concussions and TBIs
- Internal bleeding
What to Do if You Are Involved in an Accident
While the accident itself might be a blur, things that you directly do after can significantly impact your court case’s outcome.
Nine things to do if you are involved in a pedestrian accident include:
- Check yourself for injuries.
- Remove yourself from the scene if it is dangerous and place yourself in safety.
- Call the police.
- Get medical help immediately.
- If you are able, document the scene of the accident by taking photos or videos.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses to the accident.
- Exchange contact information with others involved in the accident.
- Avoid giving any statements that could place the fault on you.
- Find a reliable bicycle accident attorney in your area.
What Options Does an Injured Pedestrian Have?
While the situation following an accident and subsequent injury may be overwhelming and cause victims to feel lost, knowing that you have options can help prevent despair from setting in.
The best course of action for injured pedestrians is to seek financial compensation from the party responsible for causing the injury. This course of action is best pursued with a seasoned pedestrian accident attorney.
By partnering with a pedestrian accident lawyer, you ensure that you are financially stable and that your injuries and suffering are compensated.
You also protect your future health and wellbeing by ensuring that you are compensated for future medical costs and lost occupational opportunities (if applicable).
Partner With a Pedestrian Accident Law Firm Today
If you are ready to embark on your legal journey with a qualified professional by your side, get in touch with Mulvihill Law Firm in Marysville to schedule an appointment with our trusted pedestrian accident lawyer.
Our law firm is passionate about fighting for victims of pedestrian accidents, and we’d be honored to take on your case.
Areas of Practice in Marysville, WA:
- Marysville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Car Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Truck Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Marysville Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Dog Bite Lawyer
- Marysville Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Premises Liability Lawyer
- Marysville Brain Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Marysville Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Marysville Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.