Many types of cases come across the desk of our trusted motorcycle accident attorney. Marysville cases often involve motorcycle accidents that have led to serious injuries or sparked legal action, incurring massive medical bills and resulting in lost income or the potential loss of ability to work in the future. Hiring the services of our motorcycle accident lawyer Marysville can simplify the process and ensure you know your rights under the law.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers—Marysville
After notifying police and emergency services, the next call should be to a motorcycle injury attorney like Mulvihill Law Firm. It would be best if you had a competent motorcycle accident lawyer Marysville on your side for sound legal recourse, especially a team that can advise you on any further actions to take to defend your rights. Our motorcycle accident law firm takes on all types of traffic accident cases, so feel free to contact us for advice after your accident.
Why Should You Contact a Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
Any motorcycle accident case can become complex, especially with multiple parties. A motorcycle accident attorney like ours will advise you on the next steps and help you seek compensation for your injuries or loss. Aggressive insurance agencies fight to minimize their obligatory payouts, and an attorney works as a buffer so that you do not have to handle the tactics of these insurance companies alone.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Marysville
- Head-on collisions typically happen when a car strikes the front of the motorcycle from the opposite direction, often crossing the middle line.
- Collisions with fixed objects include crashing into barriers, poles, or trees, sometimes by swerving to avoid another obstacle or overconfidence on the part of the rider.
- Speeding increases the risk of injury and fatality by going over the designated speed limit.
- Alcohol or drug use impairs driving significantly, reducing the rider’s ability to react and compensate for obstacles.
- Cars making left-hand turns form over 43% of all two-vehicle motorcycle crashes, where the car driver doesn’t notice the motorcycle edging forward, passing, or overtaking.
Common Motorcycle Injuries
- Head injuries happen despite helmets and can still be devastating and life-impacting.
- Spinal cord injuries can lead to full or partial paralysis and cause chronic pain, blood clots, and gastrointestinal issues.
- Road rash removes skin and muscle from a limb and may require skin grafts to repair.
- Leg and foot injuries are common in almost all motorcycle accidents, including a broken tibia, fibula, or femur.
- Bone fractures include broken ribs, wrists, and pelvis
Get in Touch With a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
How a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Helps in Legal Actions
Are you considering a motorcycle accident lawyer in Marysville? Legal representation is an excellent help in recouping medical bill commitments and lost income due to a vehicle accident. Mulvihill Law Firm’s services may include:
- Handling negotiations with the at-fault driver and insurance on your behalf
- Collecting evidence from the accident scene
- Procuring your medical records on any motorcycle accident injuries
- Aggressively defending your rights to reparation
Mulvihill Law Firm: Your Motorcycle Accident Law Firm in Marysville
Any motorcycle or car accident can be devastating, and the first call should be to a trustworthy motorcycle accident lawyer Marysville. Contact us at (425) 368-3455 if you were involved in a motorcycle accident and sustained injuries; our professionals offer support and advice on proceeding with your claim.
Areas of Practice in Marysville, WA:
- Marysville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Car Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Truck Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Marysville Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Dog Bite Lawyer
- Marysville Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Premises Liability Lawyer
- Marysville Brain Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Marysville Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Marysville Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.