A Proven Advocate For Bicycle Accident Victims
Have you recently suffered an injury due to a bicycle accident? If so, you should get in touch with a bicycle injury attorney.
Being involved in a bicycle accident can completely change the course of an individual’s life. In an instant, future plans, current work, hobbies, and the ability to care for oneself may be put on hold.
Rather than having to endure the financial and physical repercussions of a bicycle accident, employ the services of a seasoned bike accident attorney who can advocate for you in your time of need.
Continue reading to learn more about how a bicycle accident attorney can help you or get in touch with Mulvihill Law Firm to schedule your first consultation with a personal injury lawyer.
What Do Bike Accident Attorneys Do?
Partnering with a team of bicycle accident lawyers will ensure that all of your damages are factored into the settlement number so that you don’t end up in financial turmoil.
Costs like medical expenses, present and future lost wages, pain, suffering, and lost opportunities deserve compensation. And, by pairing up with a knowledgeable bike accident attorney, you make sure that each of these issues is addressed and receives adequate financial compensation.
Benefits of Hiring a Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- A faster resolution to your case.
- Less legal stress on your shoulders.
- Every damage is factored into the settlement number.
- You can avoid mistakes that could be detrimental to your case.
Injuries That a Bicycle Accident Victim Might Sustain
Suffering an injury due to a bicycle accident can completely derail a victim’s life. Victims may find themselves unable to work for weeks or even months following the accident. They may also be facing lasting or permanent injuries that they need to learn to navigate in daily life.
Some common injuries victims might suffer include:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Road rash or deep lacerations
- Concussion or traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Deep bruising
Damages Bike Accident Victims Should Pursue
While the extensive list of damages may seem daunting or even impossible to achieve compensation for, with the right bicycle accident attorney by your side, you should be able to pursue compensation for your injuries with confidence.
Damages that require compensation include:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of present wages, future wages, and occupation opportunities
- Loss of enjoyment of life (if injuries are severe and lasting)
- Medical costs (both present and future)
- Occupation, physical, or rehabilitation therapy
- Punitive damages (in some cases)
- Loss of consortium (the spouse or domestic partner of the victim may sometimes claim this)
Contact Our Bicycle Accident Attorneys Today
If you are ready to get the help, you and your health deserve, contact Mulvihill Law Firm to schedule your first consultation with our attorney.
At our law firm, we believe in fighting for victims of bicycle accidents and helping bring comfort and justice to them through our services.
Whether you’re looking for help for yourself or your loved one, Mulvihill Law Firm is here to help.
Friendly Atmosphere ● Convenient Location ● Free Parking
Areas of Practice in Marysville, WA:
- Car Accident Lawyers Marysville
- Car Injury Lawyer Marysville
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Marysville
- Truck Accident Lawyer Marysville
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Marysville
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Marysville
- Slip and Fall Lawyers Marysville
- Dog Bite Lawyer Marysville
- Premises Liability Attorneys Marysville
- Brain Injury Lawyer Marysville
- Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Marysville
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Marysville
- Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer Marysville
- Insurance Company Dispute Attorney Marysville
- Maritime Injury Lawyer Marysville
- Jones Act Lawyer Marysville
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.