Identifying Additional Sources Of Compensation After An Accident
In Washington state, vehicle owners are required by law to carry insurance, though many do not. To provide for this possibility, the state of Washington requires that vehicle owners be offered insurance for accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured motorists. If you have been injured, or have suffered property damage in a vehicle accident, you may be able to obtain compensation, even if the other driver did not have insurance. However, insurance companies do not always play straight with their policyholders. Obtaining the compensation you deserve often requires the help of a lawyer.
At the Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC, we have more than 40 years’ experience in handling insurance coverage issues for accident victims in Everett and the surrounding area, including uninsured and underinsured insurance policies. Our underinsured drivers attorneys can handle your insurance claim from start to finish, taking the burden off your shoulders so that you can focus on getting back to normal again.
Call us at 425-771-2326 to discuss your case. In a free consultation, a lawyer at our firm can explain your rights and how we could help you get the insurance compensation you deserve.
Your Insurance Coverage Options
Many people who suffer injuries in a car accident, truck accident, or bicycle accident do not understand the insurance coverage to which they are entitled. In a motor vehicle accident case, in addition to the liability insurance of the other driver, there may be one or more additional sources of insurance coverage that can provide compensation. These can include:
- The person’s own personal injury protection (PIP) policy
- The person’s own health policy
- The other driver’s PIP policy for pedestrians or bicyclists
- The person’s own uninsured/underinsured motorist policy
- The automobile insurance policy of a blood relative with whom you reside
The attorneys at Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC understand the complexities of insurance coverage and how to make the insurance companies honor their policies. We will work to help you obtain all of the compensation you deserve.
Handling Your Claim From Start To Finish
As experienced insurance coverage attorneys, we have represented thousands of clients in a variety of car accident, catastrophic semitruck accident, serious motorcycle accident, and severe bicycle and pedestrian accident cases. Our firm can handle all dealings with your insurance company and handle your claim from start to finish.
Arrange A Free Assessment To Learn Your Options
Receive the compensation you deserve after you have been injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. Call Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC at 425-771-2326 or send us an email to schedule your free claim assessment today.
Areas of Practice in Everett, WA:
- Car Accident Lawyer Everett
- Car Injury Lawyer Everett
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Everett
- Truck Accident Lawyer Everett
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Everett
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Everett
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer Everett
- Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Everett
- Dog Bite Lawyer Everett
- Premises Liability Lawyer Everett
- Brain Injury Lawyer Everett
- Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Everett
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Everett
- Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer Everett
- Maritime Injury Lawyer Everett
- Jones Act Lawyers Everett
Areas We Serve:
- Mountlake Terrace
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.