Shoreline, WA, has numerous pedestrians, thanks to a public transportation system that encourages residents to use their cars less. Traveling on foot, however, can be dangerous.
The Main Causes of Pedestrian Accidents
Shoreline’s pedestrian-vehicle accidents are primarily the result of distracted drivers, reckless or speeding drivers, and vehicle mechanical problems. Pedestrian accidents often occur when walkers are crossing streets (sometimes in crosswalks), parking lots, and when cars roll over or jump a curb.
Why Hire a Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Shoreline?
If an accident happens, you’ll need to hire an experienced Shoreline pedestrian injury lawyer to represent your interests and help you pursue appropriate compensation. Personal injury attorneys representing injured pedestrians will aggressively fight for economic justice for damages and losses. These include medical expenses, lost work and wages, pain and suffering, and wrongful death.
Common Pedestrian Accident Injuries
Injuries commonly sustained in accidents between motor vehicles and pedestrians include:
- Broken bones and fractures.
- Soft tissue damage (bruises, lacerations, sprains).
- Traumatic brain injury.
- Spinal cord injuries.
The latter two are severe injuries that can be life-altering and require long-term or lifetime care.
Legal Actions from Pedestrian Accident Law Firms
If the driver left the accident scene, your pedestrian accident attorney might need to investigate to find and charge the driver. Depending on all circumstances, your lawyer may negotiate a settlement with an insurance company or file a personal injury lawsuit in court.
Call Us at Mulvihill Law Firm: Hire the Best Shoreline, WA, Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Areas of Practice in Shoreline, WA:
- Shoreline Personal Injury Lawyer
- Shoreline Car Accident Lawyer
- Shoreline Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Shoreline Truck Accident Lawyer
- Shoreline Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Shoreline Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Shoreline Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Shoreline Dog Bite Lawyer
- Shoreline Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Shoreline Premises Liability Lawyer
- Shoreline Brain Injury Lawyer
- Shoreline Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Shoreline Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Shoreline Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Shoreline Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Shoreline Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Shoreline Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.