A Proven Advocate For Bicycle Accident Victims
Our region is more bicycle-friendly than most. We ride for recreation, competition and commuting. Cycling is environmentally friendly and is only going to grow in popularity throughout Everett and its neighboring cities.
We vigorously advocate for bicyclists injured by the carelessness of automobile drivers and other negligent parties. Attorney Patrick Mulvihill, as an undergraduate, was a high-end bicycle mechanic and fully understands the physics, mechanical characteristics and the rules of bicycle operation.
We Strive To Hold Negligent Drivers Accountable
Sadly, bicyclists are injured and killed every single day in hit-and-run and other accidents in this country. This is partly because they have none of the protection car drivers have, and partly because they are at the mercy of drivers who are inattentive, speeding, inconsiderate of bicyclists, talking on the phone or under the influence of alcohol.
They suffer serious bike accident injuries, such as:
- Road rash
- Head trauma and spinal cord injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
Committed To Identifying All Available Sources Of Compensation
Many bicyclists who were hit by a car do not know it, but they may have, in addition to the other person’s liability policy, three other possible sources of compensation if they have automobile insurance:
- The injured person’s own personal injury protection (PIP) policy
- The vehicle driver’s PIP policy
- The injured person’s own uninsured/underinsured motorist policy
We assist bicyclists in dealing with insurance companies and completing police reports, but make no mistake: We are fierce advocates for you and only you, not the insurance company, the courts, the police or anyone else.
With our bike accident clients, we are friendly and relaxed. Our offices are in an older house that has been converted to office use. To our opponents, we are tough and savvy. We don’t take “no” for an answer. If a loved one suffered a fatal accident and wrongful death we will do our utmost to obtain justice.
Speak To A Knowledgeable Lawyer Today
For a free consultation about your bicycle injury, please call 425-771-2326 or send us an email.
Friendly Atmosphere ● Convenient Location ● Free Parking
Areas of Practice in Lynnwood, WA:
- Car Accident Lawyers Lynnwood
- Car Injury Lawyers Lynnwood
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Lynnwood
- Truck Accident Lawyer Lynnwood
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Lynnwood
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyers Lynnwood
- Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer Lynnwood
- Dog Bite Lawyer Lynnwood
- Premises Liability Lawyer Lynnwood
- Brain Injury Lawyer Lynnwood
- Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Lynnwood
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Lynnwood
- Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer Lynnwood
- Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer Lynnwood
- Maritime Injury Lawyer Lynnwood
- Jones Act Lawyer Lynnwood
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.