Recovering Damages For Your Slip-And-Fall Injury
Under the legal concept of premises liability, a property owner has the duty to maintain safe conditions on a property. If the owner fails to do so and a visitor to the property suffers a serious injury, the victim can claim compensation for medical costs, financial losses, and pain and suffering. However, in order to recover, you need evidence of the dangerous condition and documentation of the injuries you have suffered.
If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, call Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC at 425-771-2326 as soon as possible. An Everett slip-and-fall injury lawyer at our firm can discuss your situation and discuss the potential value of your case.
We Have The Insight Necessary To Handle Complex Cases
Many personal injury attorneys choose not to handle slip-and-fall accident cases. But as a victim of a property owner’s negligence, your injuries are as real and painful to you as those suffered in a car accident. What can you do to obtain the compensation, medical care and rehabilitation therapy you need?
At Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC, we accept slip-and-fall cases, as well as many other types of premises liability cases. We are tough and aggressive attorneys who work to maximize the compensation each client receives.
Follow These Steps To Protect Your Claim
If you have suffered a serious injury in a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident, take the following actions as quickly as possible:
- Get medical help immediately.
- File an incident report with the property owner if you fell on commercial property.
- Get the names and phone numbers of any witnesses.
- Call Mulvihill Law Firm at 425-771-2326 as soon as possible.
Slip-and-fall accidents can occur anywhere — in stores, in parking lots, in Indian casinos, on public property, and elsewhere. If an unsafe condition caused an injury, and we can document that condition and your injury, our attorneys will work to obtain compensation for you.
We Will Not Back Down From A Legal Challenge. Talk To Us Today.
When unsafe property conditions lead to your accident, you need a staunch ally by your side. Our personal injury lawyers are ready to help you challenge negligent property owners. For a free consultation with Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC, call 425-771-2326 or send us an email.
Areas of Practice in Mountlake Terrace, WA:
- Mountlake Terrace Personal Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Car Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Truck Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Dog Bite Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Premises Liability Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Brain Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.