Personal injuries range in severity and inflicted long term consequences. Whether your injury manifests itself as chronic pain, large medical bills, or permanent disability, you deserve justice. By partnering with a skilled personal injury lawyer, you significantly improve your chances of securing a favorable outcome for your case.
Working with a personal injury attorney is crucial because no matter how obvious it is that you were not responsible for your injury, the individual or company responsible will attempt to shift blame for the accident onto you.
Here at Mulvihill Law Firm, our skilled personal injury lawyers will fight your rights in court and do our best to see that you receive the justice and compensation you deserve. Beyond securing financial relief for your own injuries, taking your personal injury case to court will also protect others from the individual or company that caused your injury.
Continue reading to learn more about personal injury attornies or contact Mulvihill Law Firm today to schedule a consultation with one of our expert personal injury lawyers.
What Constitutes a Personal Injury?
Personal injuries can take many forms. They can occur due to negligence, malice, or substance abuse. A personal injury may occur due to a horrible accident. This, however, doesn’t mean that the party responsible should be forgiven without consequence.
Here are some very common examples of personal injuries that our lawyers at Mulvihill Law Firm have had to deal with over the years.
- Assault: any time a person is assaulted by another person and sustains an injury, the victim may make a personal injury claim.
- Slip and fall accidents: these often occur at workplaces or public spaces where there is no indicator that a surface is slippery. Without adequate signage, an individual is unable to know that a surface is dangerous to walk on. Victims who have sustained an injury due to a slip and fall accident may file a personal injury claim.
- Auto accidents: if a driver was drunk or driving under the influence of drugs or prescription medication and is responsible for hitting someone or causing a collision, the victim may file a personal injury claim.
- Pedestrian or cyclist accidents: if you’re out walking or cycling and you are struck by a motorized vehicle or another cyclist and you are injured, you have grounds for a personal injury claim.
- Product or equipment malfunction: if a product or piece of equipment malfunctions and results in an injury, the victim has the potential to sue the producer of the product or machinery.
- Workplace injuries: employees who are in professions where they often work in unsafe conditions may file a personal injury claim if they are injured on the job.
- Injury at an establishment where hazardous conditions were not made known: if you are a guest at a restaurant or a customer at a store and the establishment hasn’t posted sufficient signage informing guests of a potentially slippery surface, the establishment can be held responsible for causing the personal injury.
Other common examples include:
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Uninsured motorist lawyer
- Head and Spinal Cord Injury
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Insurance Company Disputes
- Dog Bites Attorney
- Jones Act Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Premises Liability Lawyer
When to Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been involved in an accident and would like to pursue justice and compensation for your injuries, you should contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Fighting this legal battle without expert counsel will result in a negative outcome for your case.
In order to achieve the best possible outcome and adequate compensation for your injuries, it’s essential to work with a reliable personal injury lawyer.
A good personal injury lawyer will work with you and your physician to analyze data and calculate how much you should be compensated for your injury. This is important because the legal team defending the individual or company responsible for your injury may suggest that you had preexisting conditions or that the accident was in some way your fault in an attempt to lessen the financial responsibility of their client. Having a reliable personal injury lawyer by your side will ensure that you aren’t low-balled out of your just compensation.
Contact a Trusted Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Here at Mulvihill Law Firm, we’ve been helping victims of personal injuries since 1976. We are committed to securing successful outcomes for our clients, which is why we operate using a contingency model — you only pay us if we obtain compensation for you.
To learn more about our attorneys and our services, give us a call today. Mulvihill Law Firm would be happy to set up a consultation with you to discuss your personal injury case.
Areas of Practice in Everett, WA:
- Everett Personal Injury Lawyer
- Everett Car Accident Lawyer
- Everett Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Everett Truck Accident Lawyer
- Everett Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Everett Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Everett Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Everett Dog Bite Lawyer
- Everett Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Everett Premises Liability Lawyer
- Everett Brain Injury Lawyer
- Everett Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Everett Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Everett Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Everett Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Everett Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Everett Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
Seattle | Everett | Lynnwood | Mountlake Terrace | Shoreline | Edmonds | Mukilteo | Brier | Bothell | Bellevue | Remond | Marysville | Arlington
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.