Taking Aggressive Action To Protect Injured Pedestrians in Marysville
According to the CDC, motor vehicles caused 7,000 pedestrian deaths in 2020. If you or a family member were a victim of such an accident, contact a pedestrian accident lawyer in Arlington as soon as possible.
What Is a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer?
Pedestrian injury lawyers specialize in victims who sustained injuries when walking on a sidewalk or road. These accidents almost always involve some sort of vehicle.
At Mulvihill Law, our injury lawyers are committed to fighting aggressively for justice in your pedestrian accident case. We care about the well-being of all our clients, which is why we tirelessly review every detail and support you throughout the entire process.
Why You Hire Pedestrian Accident Attorneys in Arlington
Some of the most significant benefits of hiring a pedestrian accident lawyer in Arlington include:
· Constant assistance with filing paperwork and navigating insurance policies.
· Support in seeking compensation for medical bills, ambulance trips, physical therapy, lost wages, vehicle damage expenses, pain, suffering, etc.
· Help searching for medical facilities that will provide high-quality care.
· Assistance building your case and representing you in court if needed.
Common Pedestrian Accident Injuries
Common pedestrian-vehicle accidents include:
· Head and Traumatic Brain Injuries
· Organ damage
· Broken or fractured bones
· Spinal cord injuries
· Road rash
· Muscle tears
Some pedestrian accidents also result in tragic deaths. If you or a loved one sustained a pedestrian accident-related injury, seek medical attention. Then, please contact our pedestrian accident law firm.
What Should I Do If I Am Injured in a Pedestrian Accident?
When a pedestrian accident occurs, seek medical and legal help immediately. If you are not too severely injured, document the scene and your injuries with pictures. Take down the contact information of witnesses and anyone else involved in the accident. Finally, contact a pedestrian accident attorney to help you with legal proceedings.
Our pedestrian injury lawyers will work to settle your case out of court. However, if it reaches the courtroom, we prepare to fight relentlessly for your rights.
Hire the Best Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Arlington – Mulvihill Law Firm
If you need a pedestrian accident lawyer in Arlington, contact Mulvihill Law Firm. We have over 40 years of experience defending personal injury victims, so you can rest assured that your case is in good hands. Call us at 425-368-9429 for a free consultation today.
Areas of Practice in Arlington, WA:
- Arlington Personal Injury Lawyer
- Arlington Car Accident Lawyer
- Arlington Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Arlington Truck Accident Lawyer
- Arlington Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Arlington Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Arlington Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Arlington Dog Bite Lawyer
- Arlington Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Arlington Premises Liability Lawyer
- Arlington Brain Injury Lawyer
- Arlington Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Arlington Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Arlington Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Arlington Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Arlington Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Arlington Jones Act Lawyer
- Arlington Hit And Run Accident Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
Seattle | Everett | Lynnwood | Mountlake Terrace | Shoreline | Edmonds | Mukilteo | Brier | Bothell | Bellevue | Remond | Marysville | Arlington
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.