If you have been the recent victim of a personal injury, it is essential that you pursue just compensation in order to receive appropriate and quality medical care.
If you are looking for reliable personal injury lawyers in Mountlake Terrace, contact Mulvihill Law Firm today. Our personal injury attorneys will use their expert legal skills to help you during this difficult time.
What To Do if You Have Suffered a Personal Injury in Mountlake Terrace
As the recent victim of a personal injury, it is vital that you follow these two essential steps as quickly as possible:
- Seek correct medical attention. Even if you believe your injuries to be light, it is essential to seek medical attention before you do anything else.
- Contact a personal injury lawyer. Once you have received medical attention, get in contact with a personal injury attorney to arrange a consultation.
Types of Personal Injuries
Injuries are an unfortunate yet inherent aspect of life. Sometimes, the injured person is at fault for an accident, and they accept responsibility for the physical and monetary damages. Other times, the carelessness of someone else is to blame.
When another person’s actions or negligence cause you to suffer a personal injury, you likely want some form of justice. If you or a loved one has suffered a severe injury that’s taken a toll on your health, wallet, or career, you need a trusted personal injury lawyer in Mountlake Terrace. At Mulvihill Law Firm, our attorneys want to help you take legal action and increase your chances of maximum financial compensation.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
With less protection and stability than a car, motorcycles become involved in many severe accidents that result in various personal injuries, such as:
· Head injuries: Damage to the head can be fatal. While helmets prove somewhat effective in preventing motorcycle accident deaths, they may not save a motorcyclist involved in a high-speed crash.
· Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries can lead to lifelong health issues, paralysis, and death.
· Fractures: Impact with another vehicle, the road, or a fixed object can instantly fracture bones.
· Road rash: Road rash occurs when a dislodged motorcyclist skids across the road and scrapes away the outer layer of their skin.
· Internal injuries: Internal bleeding and other problems can occur when a vehicle or object strikes the driver in the torso.
· Dental and facial injuries: Because helmets fail to protect a rider’s face, motorcyclists can suffer dental and facial injuries.
Monetary Damages in Personal Injuries
Numerous different causes can result in the above personal injuries to motorcycle drivers.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
While some common causes of motorcycle accidents stem from rider-related actions, others result from the negligence of car drivers, including:
· Head-on collisions: Drunk, distracted, and poor car drivers may cross the center line and hit the front of a motorcycle. Head-on collisions can dislodge a motorcyclist from their vehicle and result in serious bodily harm.
· Cars making left turns: When turning left, car drivers often fail to check and see if a motorcycle is in its path. They may hit the side or back of the motorcycle with dangerous force.
If another party is at fault for you or your loved one’s motorcycle accident and injury, contact a personal injury attorney in Mountlake Terrace to help you claim monetary damages. You may be entitled to compensation for:
· Current and future medical bills for emergency transportation, treatment, and prescriptions
· Rehabilitation and physical therapy expenses
· Lost wages or income due to time away from work
· Motorcycle repair or replacement expenses
· Physical pain and suffering
· Mental anguish and therapy
· Loss of opportunity and enjoyment of life
These damages can be costly and shouldn’t fall on you or a loved one when you’re not at fault. Contact Mulvihill’s injury attorneys in Mountlake Terrace, and they will fight for your financial compensation.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyer in Mountlake Can Help
When you or a loved one suffers a severe personal injury, the first step includes always seeking the proper medical attention. The next step is to contact a trusted personal injury law firm in Mountlake Terrace. Mulvihill Law Firm’s dedication to each client and their needs stands out among other personal injury law firms in Mountlake Terrace.
Why Is a Personal Injury Lawyer Important?
Following the accident and injury, the other driver involved in the incident may attempt to shift the blame to you. If your claim should go to court, a shared-fault ruling will lessen your amount of eligible financial compensation and leave you to pay for some damages yourself. Therefore, a reliable personal injury lawyer in Mountlake Terrace plays a vital role in the process, as they can fight to protect you from an unfair ruling for compensatory damages.
Mulvihill Law Firm will deal with the insurance company and the party at fault. We’ll fight for your rights and your maximum financial compensation so that you can focus on recovering from your sustained injuries. Our injury lawyer in Mountlake Terrace will negotiate with your best interest in mind to help ease your struggles.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer Today
An experienced personal injury attorney will help you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. They will also ensure that you receive financial support for medical care and recovery.
If you are in need of an expert personal injury attorney in Mountlake Terrace, contact Mulvihill Law Firm to arrange an initial consultation.
Areas of Practice in Mountlake Terrace, WA:
- Mountlake Terrace Personal Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Car Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Truck Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Dog Bite Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Premises Liability Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Brain Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Mountlake Terrace Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
Seattle | Everett | Lynnwood | Mountlake Terrace | Shoreline | Edmonds | Mukilteo | Brier | Bothell | Bellevue | Remond | Marysville | Arlington
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.