Catastrophic injuries can occur in a multitude of ways and result in chronic pain and life-long physical impairments.
To avoid letting an injury completely take over your life, it’s paramount to enlist professional, legal services to ensure that you can recover (financially and physically) following a catastrophic injury.
Read on to learn more about what constitutes a catastrophic injury or get in touch with Mulvihill Law Firm to schedule a consultation with an experienced catastrophic injury attorney in Everett today.
What Constitutes a Catastrophic Injury?
Catastrophic injuries are personal injuries that are considered severe or life-altering. These are injuries that diminish the victim’s quality of life or disrupt their life plans.
Catastrophic injuries include:
- Loss of mobility
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe traumatic brain injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Injuries that necessitate permanent living assistance
- Disfigurement injuries (burns, cuts, loss of limbs, etc.)
When To Hire a Catastrophic Injury Attorney in Everett
Due to the nature of catastrophic injuries and the lasting impact (physical, emotional, and mental) that such an injury has on a person’s life, a personal injury attorney should always be enlisted to help with the legal side of the case.
Getting adequate compensation for a catastrophic injury will directly impact a victim’s quality of life and happiness going forward, so it’s important to get legal aid by partnering with a catastrophic injury attorney Everett.
Partner With Our Catastrophic Injury Law Firm Everett Today
If you or a loved one needs assistance in getting an adequate settlement for a catastrophic injury, get in touch with Mulvihill Law Firm today.
Our caring and experienced team of catastrophic injury attorneys in Everett and legal professionals are ready to fight for you so that you can get the care and medical attention that you need in order to begin your recovery journey.
Areas of Practice in Everett, WA:
- Everett Personal Injury Lawyer
- Everett Car Accident Lawyer
- Everett Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Everett Truck Accident Lawyer
- Everett Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Everett Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Everett Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Everett Dog Bite Lawyer
- Everett Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Everett Premises Liability Lawyer
- Everett Brain Injury Lawyer
- Everett Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Everett Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Everett Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Everett Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Everett Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Everett Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
Seattle | Everett | Lynnwood | Mountlake Terrace | Shoreline | Edmonds | Mukilteo | Brier | Bothell | Bellevue | Remond | Marysville | Arlington
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.