A Proven Advocate For Premises Liability Victims
Did you know that property and business owners are legally obligated to keep visitors safe? If an injury occurs on another person’s property, they may be held legally responsible for compensating the victim for the injury and injury-related expenses.
What Do Premises Liability Lawyers Do?
Premises liability lawyers work with victims of personal injuries to demonstrate a dangerous condition or neglect on the part of the establishment owner to create a safe environment for visitors.
They then make a case that the injured party should receive just compensation for their physical, financial, and emotional damages.
Damages Included In Premises Liability Cases
What kinds of damages can a victim who was injured on someone else’s property claim? Things that are often included in premises liability cases include:
- Medical Expenses. These may include present and expected medical costs as well as physical and occupational therapy.
- Lost Income. This category also includes lost future earning potential.
- Pain and Suffering. The level of physical and mental pain that victims experience due to an injury deserves to be taken into consideration when deciding on a settlement number.
- Loss of Quality of Life. Victims of premises liability cases often experience a loss of enjoyment of life due to an inability to participate in usual activities and hobbies.
What To Do if You Have Suffered an Injury on Someone Else’s Property
If you have been injured on public or private property, here are five things you should do immediately following the accident.
- Check yourself physically to see if you’re okay.
- Take photos of your surroundings, especially if there are obvious contributing factors that caused your injury (a lack of signage, liquid spillage, etc.).
- Don’t assure the establishment owner that you’re alright — using this language removes fault and diminishes the severity of your injury. Avoid giving any kind of statement about the injury.
- Get medical care and documentation for your injury.
- Contact a premises liability attorney to discuss what action you can take.
Advantage of Hiring a Premises Liability Attorney
Some of the benefits that accompany working with a premises liability lawyer include:
- A quicker resolution to your case.
- The financial impact of your injury is mitigated.
- You experience less legal stress when you partner with a premises liability attorney.
- The extent of your damages are taken into consideration when determining the settlement amount.
- You can dedicate your time, attention, and emotions to physical recovery.
Premises Liability Law Firms In Marysville
Here at Mulvihill Law Firm, our firm has been in practice since 1976, and over the years, we’ve represented numerous victims of premises liability injuries . Our personal injury lawyers are passionate about pursuing justice and helping each of our clients reach a satisfactory settlement.
Contact Mulvihill Law Firm to schedule your first consultation with a skilled premises liability attorney in Marysville.
Friendly Atmosphere ● Convenient Location ● Free Parking
Areas of Practice in Marysville, WA:
- Marysville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Car Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Truck Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Marysville Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Dog Bite Lawyer
- Marysville Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Premises Liability Lawyer
- Marysville Brain Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Marysville Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Marysville Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.