After you suffer an injury from a crash and need a car accident attorney, Marysville has a law firm to help you. Many car accident victims don’t know whom to call or what to do to claim adequate compensation after sustaining injuries. Our car accident lawyer Marysville at Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC can assist you during wrongful death and personal injury cases.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Marysville
There are at least three fatal car accidents a year in Marysville, WA. The most common causes of car accidents in Marysville include:
- Driving under the influence: In 2020, a drunk driver crashed into a residential home, killing a resident and critically injuring a pedestrian.
- Vehicle malfunction: Fatalities have occurred when a driver could not slow down his vehicle before driving off the road. Such vehicle malfunctions are common with impairment.
- Speeding: The speed limit does not exceed 60 mph in Marysville. Speeding contributes to fatalities, such as during a crash between a car and a motorcycle in August 2021 on I-5.
Reasons To Hire a Car Accident Lawyer Marysville
It can be vital to your case to have a car accident lawyer in Marysville represent you. Here are some other benefits:
Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer
- Convenience – Having legal representation that can effectively fight your case means you don’t have to worry about navigating the legal process alone.
- Faster Process – A lawyer is experienced in taking care of legal operations from start to finish and can get things going quickly to resolve your case.
- Better Understanding – A lawyer can help you understand the intricate details regarding your injury case.
Advantages of a Car Accident Attorney
- Extensive experience dealing with car accident cases – As an auto accident lawyer, Marysville attorneys know their cases require significant knowledge of accidents and injuries, which they bring to the courtroom.
- Better chances of winning – Marysville car accident cases have a higher win percentage because the lawyers have extensive knowledge of representing clients effectively.
Making The Whole Car Accident Claim Filing Easier
Car Accident Claim Process
The process to file a claim and receive compensation for a personal injury from a car accident is long and requires much paperwork. You must prove that the offending driver exercised gross negligence while at the proper speed along with other requirements, and a car accident attorney in Marysville can make the process much easier.
Car Accident Compensation
It is your right to receive adequate compensation if you have sustained an injury due to a car accident. When you have the right car wreck lawyer, Marysville car accident cases are much less threatening when they stand in the way of your compensation. The right lawyer can help you achieve a satisfying outcome for your case.
Reasons to Hire Mulvihill Car Accident Lawyers
Hiring a car accident attorney in Marysville is what you need to receive compensation for a crash in the area. Here are some reasons to hire the lawyers at Mulvihill Law Firm:
- We have over 40 years of experience dealing with car accident cases.
- We can handle compensation claims for different types of vehicular accidents, including truck accidents.
- Our team can help you build a substantial claim that stands up in a court of law.
Contact the attorneys at Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC when you need a reliable car accident lawyer Marysville at 425-368-3559.
Areas of Practice in Marysville, WA:
- Marysville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Car Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Truck Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Marysville Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Dog Bite Lawyer
- Marysville Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Marysville Premises Liability Lawyer
- Marysville Brain Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Marysville Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Marysville Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Marysville Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.