If you are looking for an experienced truck accident attorney in Lynnwood after having been involved in a commercial trucking accident, contact Mulvihill Law Firm today. Our team of truck accident attorneys will be happy to help with your legal needs.
Call us today to schedule a consultation with an expert truck accident lawyer in Lynnwood or continue reading to learn more.
The Main Causes of Truck Accidents
While truck accidents can be caused by a myriad of reasons, these are the three most common causes of truck accidents in Lynnwood:
- Fatigue and exhaustion. It is typical for drivers to spend long hours consistently driving. This can lead to fatigue and exhaustion behind the wheel.
- Lack of space on the road. Other vehicles often fail to give trucks the extra space they require to drive safely.
- Improper truck maintenance. It is vital that commercial trucks are checked and maintained often to ensure roadworthiness and operational safety.
Why Hire a Truck Accident Law Firm in Lynnwood
Here are three key reasons why seeking representation from a truck accident attorney in Lynnwood is important for victims of a commercial trucking accident:
- A truck accident law firm can provide legal advice that ensures that the details related to your case are handled properly.
- A commercial truck accident lawyer is experienced and trained to handle all legal negotiations.
- A truck accident injury lawyer can ensure that you are not held unjustly liable for things for which you were not responsible.
Call us at 425-771-2326 for a free consultation. An attorney at our firm can evaluate your situation and discuss the steps we could take to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
These are the most common truck accident injuries sustained by victims of a truck collision:
- Concussion or traumatic brain injury
- Fractured bones
- Disc or back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Chronic pain and permanent disability
Contact Mulvihill Law Firm for Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries
Call Mulvihill Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation with one of our expert truck accident attorneys.
For over forty years, our truck accident law firm has been working with truck accident victims in Lynnwood. The support we offer can assist you with your legal needs following a truck accident.
To learn more about our personal injury lawyers and our services in Lynnwood or to schedule a consultation with a reliable truck accident lawyer, contact our law firm at 425-368-3455.
Areas of Practice in Lynnwood, WA:
- Lynnwood Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lynnwood Car Accident Lawyer
- Lynnwood Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Lynnwood Truck Accident Lawyer
- Lynnwood Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Lynnwood Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Lynnwood Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Lynnwood Dog Bite Lawyer
- Lynnwood Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Lynnwood Premises Liability Lawyer
- Lynnwood Brain Injury Lawyer
- Lynnwood Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Lynnwood Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Lynnwood Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Lynnwood Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Lynnwood Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Lynnwood Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
Seattle | Everett | Lynnwood | Mountlake Terrace | Shoreline | Edmonds | Mukilteo | Brier | Bothell | Bellevue | Remond | Marysville | Arlington
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.