A bicycle accident can leave you with high medical bills, lost wages, and emotional distress. If you have been in a bicycle accident due to another’s negligence, you need a team of Mukilteo bicycle accident attorneys like Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC.
Bicycle Accidents and Their Primary Causes
Nearly 50,000 reported bike accidents occur in the U.S. every year. Some of the most common causes of accidents include:
- Intoxicated drivers
- Sleep-deprived or inattentive drivers
- Unsafe riding conditions
- Unsafe or reckless riding
Contact a bicycle accident lawyer in Mukilteo to help with your case.
Most Common Bicycle Injuries
Bicycle injuries involve high speeds and can result in several injuries, such as:
- Head injuries (concussions/traumatic brain injuries)
- Broken bones
- Road rash and scrapes
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Sprains or dislocations
Your Mukilteo bike accident attorney can walk you through the legal process.
Legal Process After Bicycle Accidents
Personal injury cases involve a complex series of appeals and documentation. You will first have to file a claim then go through the mediation process. The court will consider your injuries and the circumstances surrounding your action to determine damages.
An experienced Mukiteo bicycle accident attorney can help you navigate the complex legal landscape surrounding personal injury cases.
Proof for Your Bicycle Accident Claim
Civil cases for bicycle accidents come down to proving that the driver who struck you was being negligent. Courts can judge drivers negligent for many reasons, including:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Road rage and aggressive driving
- Rash driving
- Blocking cyclists’ right of way
After a court determines negligence and responsibility, they will assign damages proportional to the nature and scope of your injury.
How To Select the Best Bicycle Accident Attorney for Legal Proceedings
Your best option is to hire a team of experienced Mukilteo bicycle accident lawyers. Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC has over 40 years of experience pursuing bicycle accident claims. We have the skills to help you seek financial compensation.
Mulvihill Law Firm: For the Cyclists
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, it’s important to find a Mukilteo bicycle accident lawyer. Contact Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC at (425) 368-9429 today to schedule a case consultation!
Areas of Practice in Mukilteo :
- Mukilteo Personal Injury Lawyer
- Mukilteo Car Accident Lawyer
- Mukilteo Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Mukilteo Truck Accident Lawyer
- Mukilteo Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Mukilteo Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Mukilteo Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Mukilteo Dog Bite Lawyer
- Mukilteo Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Mukilteo Premises Liability Lawyer
- Mukilteo Brain Injury Lawyer
- Mukilteo Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Mukilteo Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Mukilteo Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Mukilteo Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Mukilteo Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Mukilteo Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
Seattle | Everett | Lynnwood | Mountlake Terrace | Shoreline | Edmonds | Mukilteo | Brier | Bothell | Bellevue | Remond | Marysville | Arlington
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.