It’s a beautiful day, and you’re enjoying a bike ride here in Washington, which the League of American Bicyclists named the most bicycle-friendly state in the U.S.
Suddenly, a passing car sideswipes your bicycle and sends you flying. What would you do? Who would you call? Would you know how to file a complaint?
At Mulvihill Law Firm, our bicycle accident lawyers have answers to these and other vital questions.
Bicycle Accident Causes
Despite being a significant form of transportation in Washington, bicyclists face high daily risks of motor vehicle collisions. Motor vehicle driver citations include:
- Driving too close to bike lanes and shoulders.
- Unsafe lane changes.
- Turning without looking for cyclists.
- Distracted driving (often from cell phones).
Why You Should Hire a Bike Injury Attorney in Edmonds
If you’ve been involved in an accident, first make sure that you and the other parties get the medical care you need. Document the accident the best you can. Make sure to file a police report.
Next, call a bicycle accident attorney to support you and guide you through your case with the resources and knowledge.
A determined bicycle accident lawyer experienced with personal injury cases will help you with the claims and litigation process. Your bike accident lawyer will represent you against the negligent driver’s insurance company and possibly other corporations and governmental agencies.
Mulvihill Law Firm: Call Our Edmonds Bicycle Accident Attorney Today
Whatever the facts of your Edmonds, WA case, you can depend on our team at Mulvihill Law Firm for personal, responsive representation. Our experienced bicycle accident lawyers will handle your case with skill, energy, and dedication. Call us at (425) 368-3599 for an initial consultation.
Areas of Practice in Edmonds, WA:
- Edmonds Personal Injury Lawyer
- Edmonds Car Accident Lawyer
- Edmonds Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Edmonds Truck Accident Lawyer
- Edmonds Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Edmonds Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Edmonds Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Edmonds Dog Bite Lawyer
- Edmonds Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Edmonds Premises Liability Lawyer
- Edmonds Brain Injury Lawyer
- Edmonds Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Edmonds Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Edmonds Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Edmonds Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Edmonds Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Edmonds Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.