Handling Complex Premises Liability Matters in Everett
When a person is injured or killed on another person’s property, the victim or victim’s family (in the event of death) may choose to pursue a premises liability lawsuit.
If you or a loved one is considering pursuing premises liability claims, get the help that you deserve by contacting a trustworthy premises liability lawyer in Everett.
Continue reading to learn more about premises liability laws or contact Mulvihill Law Firm to schedule a consultation with our premises liability attorney.
Premises Liability Accidents In Everett
Where can premises liability accidents occur? Some of the most common places where a premises liability accident might occur are places that most Everett residents visit frequently.
- Grocery stores
- Parking lots
- Malls, retail, or department stores
- Water or theme parks
- Office buildings
- Event venues
Common Premises Liability Injuries
Some of the most common injuries that result from premises liability negligence include:
- Slip and fall injuries
- Concussions, coma, and TBIs.
- Broken or fractured bones.
- Bruising and lacerations
How A Premises Liability Attorney Can Help
What should you do if you’ve been injured due to premises liability negligence?
If you’ve sustained an injury — no matter how seemingly insignificant, it’s always wise to seek out the help of a team of premises liability lawyers.
An attorney with a background in premises liability law will know how to assess your situation, the events of the accident, and your injuries in order to build you a strong premises liability case.
To get in touch with a seasoned team of premises liability attorneys, contact Mulvihill Law Firm in Everett today. Our premises liability law firm has been working with victims of premises liability negligence for more than 40 years and we want to use our legal experience to assist you.
Areas of Practice in Everett, WA:
- Car Accident Lawyers Everett
- Car Injury Lawyer Everett
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Everett
- Truck Accident Lawyer Everett
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Everett
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Everett
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer Everett
- Slip and Fall Lawyers Everett
- Dog Bite Lawyer Everett
- Brain Injury Lawyer Everett
- Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Everett
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Everett
- Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer Everett
- Insurance Company Dispute Attorney Everett
- Maritime Injury Lawyer Everett
- Jones Act Lawyer Everett
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.