If you or a loved one has recently become the victim of a motorcycle accident, it’s essential for your or their wellbeing to work with a reliable motorcycle accident lawyer in Everett.
Too often, the court ignores just how much a victim’s life is affected by an accident. To protect yourself, your finances, your health, and your future, it’s paramount to get in touch with a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney immediately.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Everett
Working with an accident attorney ensures that all areas that have been affected by the motorcycle crash are accounted for in the compensation claim.
If you need a trustworthy motorcycle accident lawyer on your side as you pursue justice for your injuries, contact Mulvihill Law Firm today.
Our law firm has been working with victims of motorcycle crashes since 1976 and we want to use our legal skills to bring justice to your case.
Contact Mulvihill Law Firm today to schedule your first consultation with a trustworthy motorcycle accident lawyer.
What Compensation Can a Motorcycle Crash Victim Claim?
A victim of a motorcycle crash may claim compensation for a number of different injuries and issues resulting from the accident.
Here are some of the most common types of compensation claimed by motorcycle crash victims.
- Medical expenses. The high cost of medical treatment makes it absolutely necessary for motorcycle crash victims to pursue compensation for their personal injuries and medical expenses.
- Lost wages. Victims of motorcycle crashes are often unable to return to work for weeks or months in order to allow time for a complete recovery. Motorcycle accident victims should pursue compensation for lost wages in order to lessen the blow that their injury will have on their finances.
- Pain and suffering. Pain and suffering is something that follows accident victims long after settlements and is often the cause for victims to spiral into a deep depression and anxiety about the future.
- Loss of companionship. This is another type of compensation claimed by the family members or spouse of a motorcycle crash victim. This is claimed in the event that the victim died due to their injuries or suffered injuries to the extent that they were no longer the same person (in the event of brain damage).
- Mental anguish. Motorcycle accident victims may suffer extreme mental anguish, anxiety, depression, or PTSD following an accident. This mental anguish should not go ignored and compensation should be pursued for the unnecessary mental distress caused to victims.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Here are some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents. Whether your case looks similar or very different from these, contact Mulvihill Law Firm to hand your case over to a trusted legal professional.
- Drivers swerving in front of motorcyclists.
- Drivers tailgating motorcyclists.
- Drivers not being aware that a cyclist is riding beside them.
- Drivers failing to see a motorcyclist change or enter a lane.
- Drivers misjudge the distance between a motorcycle and their own vehicle.
- Drivers slamming on their brakes suddenly and without warning to cyclists who are following.
- Drivers cutting a motorcyclist off at an intersection.
- Drivers driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Common Injuries Caused by Motorcycle Crashes
Motorcyclists suffer a wide range of injuries due to collisions. Here are some of the most common injuries a cyclist can suffer due to a motorcycle crash.
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Road rash
- Bone fractures
- Loss of limbs
- Permanent chronic pain
- Permanent mobility issues
How Long Do Motorcycle Crash Claims Take to Settle?
The length of time it takes for a motorcycle crash victim to reach a satisfactory settlement varies depending on a multitude of factors.
While a settlement is rarely reached in a short period of time, working with a motorcycle accident attorney Everett will make the entire process go a lot more smoothly.
If you would like to learn more about the potential timeline for your motorcycle accident claim, contact Mulvihill Law Firm today. We’d be happy to schedule a consultation with you to discuss your claim and what next steps need to be taken to expedite the settlement process.
Get in Touch With a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
Protect yourself, your future, bodily health, and finances by getting in touch with a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney, Everett today.
We know how stress-inducing a motorcycle crash is for victims and want to use our legal expertise to minimize as much mental suffering as we can so that our clients can focus on recovery.
Contact Mulvihill Law Firm today to schedule your first consultation with a trustworthy motorcycle accident lawyer in Everett.
Services in Everett:
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.