A car accident can leave victims with personal injury, lasting physical limitations, psychological trauma, and anxiety-inducing medical costs.
Rather than attempting to power through the effects of a car accident, get the support you deserve in the form of a reliable car accident lawyer.
Car Accident and Main Causes of the Crashes
Every year in the US, an estimated 6 million car accidents occur, leaving victims injured, out of a job, and with mounting medical costs.
Some of the main causes of car crashes include:
- DUI. Driving while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or prescription meds is one of the leading causes of car crashes in the US.
- Distracted driving. This includes when drivers use their phone, apply makeup, or eat/drink while driving. Anything that causes a driver to divert their attention from the road counts as distracted driving.
- Reckless driving. When drivers disregard road signs and speed limits and drive without care or attention to their surroundings.
- Poor weather conditions. Accidents caused by poor weather conditions are common in Washington as the state is famous for rainy, overcast weather.
- Disregarding traffic signs and lights. Neglecting to obey traffic signage is responsible for many of the US’ car crashes each year.
- Night driving. Not only does driving at night decrease visibility, but it also is a time when more people are driving while drowsy, resulting in more accidents.
Do You Need to Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
As a victim who has just had a traumatic accident, it’s in your best interest to hire a car accident lawyer to take care of the loose ends of a car accident claim.
Here are some of the benefits of working with a car accident lawyer as opposed to handling the details all on your own.
Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
- Car accident attorneys deal with the insurers for you.
- Car accident lawyers are able to build a compelling case for your personal injury claim by gathering all the evidence and presenting it to the judge.
- Car accident lawyers understand the laws that apply to your specific case. No individual can be expected to remember all of the legalities that contribute to their case. This is where having an experienced car accident attorney becomes so useful.
- Hiring a car accident attorney ensures that you have an experienced legal worker negotiating for you to ensure that you get fair compensation for your injuries.
- Working with a car accident lawyer means that you are more likely to get satisfactory results than you would if you tried to represent yourself in court and bring a claim against the other driver.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Here are some of the most common injuries associated with car accident victims:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Broken bones
- Herniated disc/other back issues
- Psychological trauma (stress, anxiety, depression)
- Fractured or broken ribs
- Deep bruising
When to Get a Lawyer After a Car Accident
If you’ve recently been involved in a car accident or if a friend or family member has been the victim of a fatal car accident, it’s wise to seek out legal help immediately.
Waiting to hire a car accident lawyer until you’re swimming in medical expenses and stressed to your max is bad for your mental as well as your physical wellbeing.
Whether you’ve sustained physical injuries or damage to your car, speak with a car accident lawyer immediately.
How to Choose a Car Accident Lawyer for Legal Proceedings
Here are two practical steps when it comes to choosing a car accident attorney:
- Choose an attorney who works with car accident victims — not a general attorney.
- Choose a car accident attorney based on positive online reviews and client satisfaction. Be wary of car accident lawyers that don’t have a glowing reputation.
Questions to Ask Car Accident Lawyer During First Consultation
Here are five questions to ask a car accident lawyer during your initial consultation:
- What is your background in auto accident and personal injury law?
- What will my case’s timeline look like working with your firm?
- What kinds of damages should I claim?
- Can you provide me with a legal cost estimate?
Areas of Practice in Everett, WA:
- Everett Personal Injury Lawyer
- Everett Car Accident Lawyer
- Everett Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Everett Truck Accident Lawyer
- Everett Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Everett Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Everett Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Everett Dog Bite Lawyer
- Everett Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
- Everett Premises Liability Lawyer
- Everett Brain Injury Lawyer
- Everett Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
- Everett Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
- Everett Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer
- Everett Insurance Company Disputes Lawyer
- Everett Maritime Injury Lawyer
- Everett Jones Act Lawyer
Areas We Serve:
Car Injury Lawyers in Everett
Getting into an unfortunate car accident can leave victims with a myriad of issues, ranging from personal injury to psychological trauma. That’s why finding the right car injury lawyers is essential.
Rather than trying to stand alone against the physical and mental effects of a car accident, seek out and receive the support you need in the form of reliable car accident injury lawyers, regardless of the type of car accident you’ve been a victim of.
Types of Car Accidents
Some of the most common types of car accidents which a car accident lawyer can help to support you with include:
- Head-on collisions
- Read-end collisions
- Side-impact collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Sideswipe accidents
Common Injuries from Car Accidents
Auto accident attorneys are trained and equipped to support clients who have suffered a number of different injuries. These injuries include the following:
- Head and Neck Injuries
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injury
- Fatal Injuries
What to Do After a Car Accident
It is essential that you seek legal help from a car injury lawyer if you have recently been involved in a car accident, or if a friend or family member has been the victim of a fatal car accident.
Whether an accident has led to you sustaining physical injuries or damage to your car, it is important that you speak with a car accident lawyer immediately.
An expert car injury attorney will help you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries and will ensure you have the financial support to pay for quality medical care and recovery.
Call Our Car Accident Injury Lawyers
At Mulvihill Law Firm, our car accident injury lawyers have years of experience representing car accident victims, ensuring that our clients receive the correct compensation.
If you are in need of a reliable car accident injury lawyer in Everett to represent you, contact Mulvihill Law Firm to arrange an initial consultation.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.