Your Staunch Ally In An Insurance Dispute
If you have been injured in a car accident or another accident, you have had a lot to take care of, in addition to your health. You need to pay medical and auto repair bills, not to mention your normal bills, and you may have lost time and wages at work. If your losses are due to someone else careless or negligent actions, you deserve all the compensation we can get you.
Unfortunately, the insurance companies responsible for paying on such claims don’t want to do so. They are corporations like any other that want to maximize their own profits, regardless of your injuries. How do they attempt to do so?
Insurance companies and their lawyers can be very creative in inventing reasons for why they are not honoring your valid claim. Among other reasons they may give is liability denial — that their client was not at fault or that you were. If you have been denied a claim, speak with one of our Everett denied claims attorneys to explore your options.
Lowball Settlement Offers
They may, without admitting their client’s fault, offer you a low monetary settlement before you have even had a chance to evaluate your injuries or needs, or talk to your own lawyer.
The less they pay out, and the later they pay it, the better their bottom line looks. They may be very difficult to get a hold of, for some mysterious reason. We know how to get their attention.
If you are facing an insurance dispute concerning no-fault protection insurance, personal injury protection/PIP, uninsured motorist or underinsured motorist coverage or any other matter, contact us. Insurance companies are bound by Washington’s Insurance Fair Conduct Act (IFCA) to pay valid claims promptly and fully. Otherwise they are subject to damages, including treble damages, costs and attorney’s fees.
Tired Of Handling Your Claim Matter Alone? Partner With Us.
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC doesn’t take “no” for an answer in insurance disputes. We handle difficult cases with skill, experience and determination. Since 1976 our firm has served injured people who need help now. Contact our personal injury lawyers for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. Call 425-771-2326 or send us an email.
Friendly Atmosphere ● Convenient Location ● Free Parking
Areas of Practice in Mountlake Terrace, WA:
- Car Accident Lawyers Mountlake Terrace
- Car Injury Lawyers Mountlake Terrace
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Truck Accident Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Wrongful Death Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Dog Bite Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Premises Liability Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Brain Injury Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Uninsured And Underinsured Drivers Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Maritime Injury Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
- Jones Act Lawyer Mountlake Terrace
Areas We Serve:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC serves clients in Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Everett, Edmonds, Brier, Bothell, Mukilteo, Arlington Marysville, Shoreline, Seattle and all cities located in Snohomish County as well as all cities in the greater Puget sound area. Initial consultations are free and confidential.