Providing Successful Representation For Decades
At Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC, we handle a wide range of legal matters in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense and estate law. Our firm has represented clients in Everett and the surrounding communities for more than 40 years.
With our clients, we are friendly and relaxed. To our opponents, we are tough and savvy. We don’t take “no” for an answer.
The services we offer at Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC are extensive and include:
Personal Injury Advocacy
- Premises liability claims for slip-and-fall accidents on commercial property
- Animal attacks, including dog bite attacks
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car crashes and motorcycle collisions
- Collisions between passenger and commercial vehicles, such as semi trucks and delivery vehicles
- Hit-and-run accidents or other collisions involving pedestrians or bicyclists
- Automobile insurance disputes involving denied payment, insurance claims for underinsured and uninsured drivers, or other matters
- Boating accidents, Jones Act claims and injury at sea
- Fatal accidents and catastrophic injuries, such as spinal cord and head injuries
- And other acts of negligence
Representation In Criminal Matters
- Major traffic offenses
- Domestic violence
Guidance With Estate Law Issues
- Powers of attorney
- Health care directives
- Simple estate planning
Compensation And Justice For Accident Victims
After an accident, many people can feel helpless or abused by the system. However, help is available for people in this situation. At Mulvihill Law Firm PLLC, we stand up for people who have suffered accident injuries in acts of negligence. We obtain compensation and justice for our clients — and help them rebuild their lives.
Our goal in every case is to maximize the compensation our clients receive, so that they can once again move forward with their lives.
All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. You will owe a fee only if we obtain compensation for you.